Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hammer Film Noir

Don Widby, an Internet buddy, repaid a small favour from my side, with a gigantic favour from his side and kindly sent me on two box sets of Hammer Films Noirs. Those sets contain seven DVDs, each of them with two Hammer Film Noir movies that previously had been virtually impossible to get a hold off. So I now have a total of 14 rare early Hammer films to play around, 13 of which I had never seen before.

Don, thanks a million. I really can't thank you enough and owe you big time.

For the record, the 14 movies in these two packs are:

First Boxset

Volume 1:
Bad Blonde
Man Bait

Volume 2:
Stolen Face
Blackout

Volume 3:
Gambler and the Lady
Heat Wave

Second Boxset

Volume 4:
Terror Street
Wings of Danger

Volume 5:
The Glass Tomb
Paid to Kill

Volume 6:
The Black Glove
Deadly Game

Volume 7:
The Unholy Four
A Race for Life

1 comment:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I love film noir, but I don't believe I've ever seen any of these Hammer ones. You'll have to let us know how good they are.