Monday, November 17, 2008

Hammer Films: A Life in Pictures

Check out this article about the new Hammer book.

Though written by Hammer expert Wayne Kinsey, Hammer Films: A Life in Pictures seems to be primarily a feast for the eyes. Needless to say I need to have this. So if anyone out there feels like playing Secret Santa, don't let me stop you. Or if you want to use the donation button at the top of the blog, be my guest. LOL

My hunch is that this may shape up to be simply one of the best and most gorgeous books on Hammer Films out ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this book. Definitely on my Christmas list.

Btw, I gave your Hammer Glamour site a plug on the radio on Saturday night. Didn't have time to fit in the URL, but I did recommend visiting "Holger Hasse's Hammer Glamour" site, so maybe someone had the wherewithal to Google it!

Holger Haase said...

Are you serious? Wow, I'd love to listen to that. Is that interview available online? Cause if it is then I could in turn plug it. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am trying to find out about a recording, but haven't heard anything back yet. If there is one available, I'll surely let you know!

Holger Haase said...

Perfect. Thanks. Incidentally this must have been the fastest comment ever received. I had barely posted the info, and a few minutes later you commented. :-)

Anonymous said...

That's the beauty of subscribing to you on Google Reader!

Anonymous said...

just got blog back up and running. i posted a few pics from Halloween night & other oddites. check it out when you get some time fullmoonindustries.blogspot.com/
stay true~