Monday, January 11, 2010

Hammer and Beyond awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award

Nothing says “a good start to a New Year” more than being awarded with a Blogger Award. Rhonny Reaper from the Dollar Bin Horror Blog awarded the Kreativ Blogger award to Hammer and Beyond. Thanks a million, Rhonny. That really made my day. Hell, it even made my year. So far.

These are rules associated with the award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

So without further ado, here are 7 things about me:

1.I have recently started learning Japanese. And while we're at it: I also started a Massage Therapy course last year that will have me certified in September.
2.I once shook the hands of someone who shook the hands of someone who was going to shake the hands with someone who shook the hands of Lenin.
3.I once got my arse burnt on a nudist beach in Germany. Very embarrassing.
4.For the longest time of my life I didn't do any sports, but for the last two years have started running and Kickboxing. Longest run so far was a 15 miles race between Cork and Cobh. Maybe this year I'll finally crack a Marathon.
5.I love travelling. Don't care whether it's near of far, but I am happiest whenever I am on the road. Favourite country: Italy. Have been there numerous times since I was a teenager and have still only seen a fraction of what it has to offer.
6.I am absolutely useless at DIY. Contrary to what the Blonde has to say: I CAN put a nail into the wall. But that's about as far as it goes.
7.Don't mind spiders, mice, snakes or other creepy crawlies, but absolutely hatehateHATE jelly fish.

As for nominating another 7 Bloggers. That's a tough one. There are so many good blogs out there, but I'll go with the following (in alphabetical order):

1.Divine Exploitation
2.Final Girl
3.Frankensteinia
4.The Groovy Age of Horror
5.I'm In A Jess Franco State of Mind
6.Marisa Mell
7.Tomb It May Concern

Thanks again for this award, Rhonny. Looking forward to a good year here at Hammer and Beyond. I will very soon be able to announce my first regular guest writer. So stay tuned.


2 comments:

Neil D Vokes said...

And the nominees are...

http://vokesfolks.blogspot.com/2010/01/kreativ-blogger-award-goes-to.html

Mirko di Wallenberg said...

Hi Holger, thanks for nominating the Marisa Mell Blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Highly appreciated! All the best, Mirko di Wallenberg