Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Horrorunlimited.com


Horror Unlimited, a new website dedicated to classic horror, has just been launched and I am proud to be a part of that new - and hopefully soon burgeoning - community: Check out my lengthy piece dedicated to the two made-for-TV horror movies LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENED TO ROSEMARY'S BABY and OMEN IV: THE AWAKENING.

What will differentiate Horror Unlimited from many other horror website out there is that they don't just offer in depth articles about various aspects of the horror genre but - if you sign up with them - will also allow access to a wide range of historic documents, merchandise and collectibles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck! I look forward to perusing your piece, and one can't have too many good genre sites out there. Speaking of which, since you seem to have been the last person represented there, I'm curious if you know what's become of Watching Hammer? I submitted a Top Ten at Michael's request, but my last e-mail to him went unanswered, and of course the site's been dark for months now. Meanwhile, if your interest in horror includes Richard Matheson, you may want to check out my book RICHARD MATHESON ON SCREEN (http://www.mcfarlandpub.com/book-2.php?id=978-0-7864-4216-4), tentatively due out in early October.

Holger Haase said...

You know, been wondering about WATCHING HAMMER as well and now that you mentioned it, have shot him a quick email. He was very busy with his blogging but I haven't heard from his site (or from him) in a while.

Funny you mention the Matheson book as just a little while ago I posted a link to it from my Facebook and Twitter account and it seems to have got some people interested in it.

Peter Fuller said...

Looking forward to reading your blogs in earnest.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for spreading the word about the book--that's very kind of you. If I hear from Michael I will let you know.