Monday, September 6, 2010

Operation: 101010 - Hammer Movies

Finished another one of my Operation: 101010 categories, this time the most obvious one given the nature of this blog: Hammer Movies.

These are the ten Hammer movies I have watched so far this year and that I also blogged/tweeted/FB'd about:

Wings of Danger
Paid to Kill
The Unholy Four
The Stranglers of Bombay
The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires (Rewatch)
Danger List
The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
Rasputin – The Mad Monk (Rewatch)
To the Devil a Daughter (Rewatch)
The Man Who Could Cheat Death

Not sure if I will be able to finish the entire Operation: 101010 by the end of the year. I am nearly done with some more of the categories but with some others have barely started. Still, nothing better to keep me focused.

No comments: